Consent to the provision and processing of personal data
Let us inform you about the principles of processing your personal data in the company Interplex
Precision Engineering Czech Republic s.r.o., ID: 26029227, with its registered office at Za Pazdernou
1531, Budějovické Předměstí, 397 01 Písek, registered in the Commercial Register kept at the
Regional Court in České Budějovice, Coll. No. C 10111 (hereinafter „Company“ or „Operator“). The
company is a controller of personal data.
Please note that only persons over the age of 16 may fill in the forms with their personal data.
In case of any questions about the processing of your personal data by the Company, please contact:
HR department – recruitment, phone: +420 382 474 022, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We process all personal data in accordance with the relevant legal regulations, in particular in
accordance with the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection of the European Parliament and
the Council of the EU 2016/679 (hereinafter „GDPR“), and related legislation. The company is a
personal data controller within the meaning of GDPR.
Processing of personal data of job applicants:
1. What personal data do we process?
The Company collects and processes the data you have provided to us in connection with your application for a job vacancy in our Company. These are the data provided mainly in your CV, during a personal interview or via e-mail or contact form on the Compann’s website http://www.interplexcr.cz/ (hereinafter „Web“). These are mainly the following categories of personal data:
- Address and identification data: name, surname, date of birth, residence, telephone contact, e-mail address.
- Descriptive data: data on education, completed courses, data on previous employment, photos (if it was part of the CV).
- Other information: information that you have voluntarily provided to us beyond the above.
2. Why we need this personal data (purpose and legal reason for processing)?
- We are entitled to process personal data pursuant to Article 1 within the framework of the ongoing selection procedure based on the Article 6 paragraph 1, letter b) the GDPR (i.e.: processing is necessary to carry out the pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject), to select a suitable candidate. We do not need your consent for this processing. You are not legally obliged to provide us with this personal data, however, without them we cannot include you in the recruiting procedure.
- At the end of the selection procedure, we are entitled to process this personal data on the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) GDPR (i.e.: processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests). The purpose of such processing is to be able to contact you again if the originally selected candidate fails the probationary period.
- In other cases, we are entitled to process this personal data after the end of the selection procedure based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) GDPR (i.e.: with your consent), for the purpose of contacting and being able to be included in another tender.
3. How long the Company will keep your personal data?
- We will process your personal data for the purposes referred to in Article 2.1 for the duration of the tender and for the purposes referred to in Article 2.2 within 3 months after the end of the tender or within 6 months after the tender, if it is a tender for the managerial position.
- If you give us consent, it is granted for a period of 1 year from the grant, unless it is previously revoked by you. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us, contact above. However, the revocation shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on this consent prior to its revocation. If the Company is interested in storing your personal data, you will be asked for your consent subsequently.
Processing of personal data of website visitors
4. What personal data do we process?
- The Operator may process personal data of visitors to the Website, within the range of forms available on the Website (especially contact details of the visitor – name, e-mail, or telephone number), and cookies (see below).
5. Why we need this personal data (purpose and legal reason for processing)?
- The Operator processes the personal data referred to in Article 4.1 in order to process the Web visitor’s inquiry regarding the services, in accordance with Article 6/1 b) GDPR – performance of the contract. The data subject is not obliged by law to provide this personal data, however, without this data, any inquiry / request cannot be processed.
6. How long the Company will keep your personal data?
- The Company shall keep the personal data of the entities for the time necessary to process the inquiry / request. Specific information will be communicated to the entity at its request.
Processing of personal data – cookies
7. What are cookies?
- Cookies are short text files that the server places on the user’s computer when the Web is loaded. Technically, it is a series of codes according to which the browser collects and then sends information about the users behavior back to the appropriate server. Cookies are used to set the content of the Website regarding user preferences, optimize the use of the Website and increase user comfort, and to obtain information about the use of the service and user activities for their further analysis. This information helps to improve the structure and content of the Website.
- For the purpose of operating the Website (technical cookies). Such technical cookies are necessary for the Website to function as it should. The storage of technical cookies is in the legitimate interest of the Operator, and their use does not require the consent of the data subject.
- For the purpose of measuring Web traffic and generating statistics regarding traffic and behavior of data subjects on the Web; Cookies are assessed in the form of a bulk unit and in an anonymized form (this does not involve the processing of personal data), or in a pseudonymized form in which personal data is processed and which allows the data subject to be identified only with considerable and professional effort. The storage of these cookies is in the legitimate interest of the Operator, and their use does not require the consent of the data subject.
- In other cases, cookies are processed on the basis of consent, which is granted through the settings of a specific browser.
- The Operator uses the following cookies:
|Name / Publisher of the cookie used on the site||Type of cookies||Expiration time||Does the third party see its content?|
|AdWords||tracking, remarketing||90 days||Yes|
|DoubleClick||tracking, remarketing persistent||persistent||Yes|
|Google Analytics (_ga, _gid, _gat)||tracking||2 years, 24 hours, 1 minute||Yes|
- Cookies are visible to the following recipients:
- Google Ireland Limited, registration number: 368047, with registered office at Gordon
House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
- Facebook Ireland Limited, with registered office 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal
Harbour, Dublin 2, D02 X525, Ireland.
- cz, a.s., ID: 26168685, with its registered office in Prague 5 – Smíchov, Radlická 3294/10,
postal code 15000.
8. Google Analytics
- Further information on the conditions of use and protection of personal data can be found at:
http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms or at
Processing of personal data – other information
9. How will we process your personal data and to whom can we provide it?
- The processing of personal data takes place manually and by using automated means (i.e.: mainly through contact forms). We will process your personal data:
- directly by our employees
- or external processors with whom we cooperate and with whom we have a proper contract on the processing of personal data. With regards to changes in the persons of processors / a larger number of processors, we will be happy to inform you at your request about specific processors to whom we provide personal data on the basis of a personal data processing agreement or another legal act.
- Your personal data may also be provided to entities or bodies that are entitled in accordance with the relevant legal regulations to request the provision of personal data (e.g.: police, control authorities, etc.).
- Unless otherwise stated in this Information, personal data is not transferred to any third country or international organization (i.e.: outside the EU).
10. What are your rights?
- You have the right to:
- Disclosure of processed personal data, correction of inaccurate or addition of incomplete personal data.
- Withdrawal of consent regarding the processing of personal data.
- Deletion of personal data if the purpose or legal reason for their processing no longer exists.
- Restrictions on the processing of personal data; At the same time, you have the right to object to the processing if the processing takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest.
- Provision of information on third parties to whom personal data have been disclosed.
- Notification of a personal data breach where such a breach poses a high risk to his or her rights and freedoms, unless the Operator has already implemented technical and organizational safeguards or measures to ensure that the high risk is unlikely to materialize.
- In the event that you believe that we have violated legal regulations during the processing of your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection (uoou.cz) or to seek judicial protection.